Coming home from school like
My problem was that no one ever needed me as much as I needed them.
"Free Shipping and 25% off"
”..on all orders of $200 or more”
I want to stop time,
I want to heal, to recover, to sleep again
but time keeps getting faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and I’m lonely and sad and scared
Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.